The saturation of traditional markets and the uncertainties of emerging ones are only two of many opposing challenges the international spare parts industry is facing in 2015. Buzzwords like Industry 4.0 inspire increasing customer demands while a constantly evolving technological status quo calls for a more robust planning process than ever.
At this Leaders Contact conference we will explore developments in these and other areas ranging from 3D printing for spare parts to the impact of Big Data on the aftermarket in interactive Roundtable discussions and engaging Working Groups. Expect comprehensive content and curated insights into the spare parts management processes of leading companies.
Lowering cost and raising revenue | smart spare parts | consolidating diverse market requirements | new technologies | service parts management processes | creating robust supply chains | planning & inventory management | global networks | aftermarket challenges in emerging markets | data management | 3D printing for spare parts| post-merger integration
- interactive round tables and working groups: Discuss hot topics and current projects & challenges with your decision making peers and develop specific solutions for the challenges ahead.
- applicability and results: Selected case studies will demonstrate ways to apply tools and methods in a variety of situations. Whether you are setting out to conquer a new market or looking to counter a bold move from a competitor our presentations will leave you well equipped to devise a successful strategy.
- not to be another face in the crowd: SPM2015 is designed to offer more than your usual classroom style conference. A small number of selected delegates ensures that you will have the time and the opportunity to buzz topics that are relevant to you.
- intensive networking opportunities: make new connections and mingle with your peers. Our Networking Dinner and Drinks event on the conference premises is a great opportunity to discuss ideas in a relaxed yet engaging atmosphere. But the networking starts well before the conference in our dedicated LinkedIn group and on Twitter.
Some of the world's leading companies will talk about...
- Consolidating KPIs across a global supply chain - Volvo Group Trucks (Sweden)
- Planning & Inventory Management - Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Managing your spare parts supply chain - Alfa Laval Lund AB
- Spare Parts Pricing from sketch to value - MAN Truck & Bus AG
- A global approach to lowering costs and raising revenue - Gunnebo España SA
- The global spare part distribution network - AVL List GmbH
- Obsolescence Management - Thales Austria GmbH